- University of Queensland (UQ) Above and Beyond in 2020. This award is a one-off award scheme that seeks to recognise and acknowledge the remarkable achievements of UQ staff pivoting to support students’ learning under unprecedented circumstances in Semester 1 2020. I have been awarded this award as part of the Library Client Services Team.
- University of Queenslnd (UQ) Research and Innovation Portfolio Award for Key Partner (Team) Award (2019). This staff award aims to celebrate the achievements and successes of our colleagues that reflect and support the UQ values. I have been awarded this award as part of the Research Outputs and Impact Team.
- University of Queensland (UQ) Library Team Excellence Award (Nominated) (2019). This award recognises excellence and commitment amongst UQ Library staff and their contribution to the UQ Library Way and the University. I have been nominated this award as part of Information Assistance Team.
- People’s Choice Video Award (2016) in promoting the importance of research in the library and information profession. This video competition was held by Library and Information Science Research Australia (LISRA). LISRA is a research project funded by the Australian Research Council (ARC).
- The Best Reviewer, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Information Systems School Doctoral Consortium 2015 and 2016. This award recognises me as the best reviewer (2015 and 2016) for Information Ecology Stream at the QUT Information Systems School Doctoral Consortium.
- Queensland University of Technology Postgraduate Research Awards (QUTPRA) (2014) for Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) (Information Systems) at Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
- Australia Library and Information Association (ALIA) Student Award (2013) for Master of Information Technology (Advanced) majoring in Library and Information Science at Queensland University of Technology, Australia. ALIA provides student awards to the highest achieving graduating student from all ALIA accredited Library and Information Science courses as a means of recognising excellence.
- Australia Awards Scholarship (2010) for Master of Information Technology (Advanced) at Queensland University of Technology, Australia.